Do you control your business information that is floating around on social media and business directories?
You should! Imagine you run a cafe. One morning, your baby sitter runs late and you are 20 minutes late to open up! You already missed the first customers who left disgruntled. They might have checked into FourSquare, Facebook etc. and mentioned that your business was closed. Or you recently moved locations, but in the business directories it still mentions your old address and phone number and customers think your business is closed for good. In fact, 2 – 3 million small businesses are going out of business every year in the US alone. Local search engines, social media and business directories do not want to be clogged up by dead businesses, so they take it very serious if customers are categorizing them as closed.
With Yext, you can take control of all business information on more than 50 local search engines, apps, and mapping sites including Yahoo!, Yelp and Bing, make sure it’s correct and put a lock on it.
Wherever your customers are searching, they’ll find you.
As a Certified Yext Partner, Organic SEO Press helps customers to get the most out of their Yext PowerListings. We will set up the back-end and manage every aspect of your PowerListings. Then we add you as a user to view detailed user statistics, view your listings from one convenient dashboard, add photos, video and even monitor what customers are saying about your business by enabling review monitoring and emailing your business review notifications.
Power Up Your Local Search Results with PowerListings
- Your Business Listing Scan – Go ahead and find out how your business information appears across the 50+ sites before you sign up. With our quick scan you just enter business name, phone number and address to scan all sites and see what you might be missing.
- Guaranteed Presence – Once set up correctly, our technology automatically adds listings and updates critical fields like name, address, phone number and website, across our network. Change your information anytime and we guarantee your business information will be accurate and up-to-date everywhere.
Stand out from the competition with enhanced listings
- Detailed Categories – Add categories to increase traffic. 49% of searches are unbranded, which means the searcher knows they are looking for sandals but are not yet looking for a certain brand of sandals. Our technology automatically configures your categories to be compatible with the PowerListings Network.
- Photos and Video Uploads – Stand out by enhancing your listings with engaging content like photos and videos which will significantly increases clicks on your profile. Listings with videos saw 282% more clicks and updated photos had 248% more. PowerListings makes it easy to add and update them instantly.
- PowerListings+ Enhanced Content Lists – Much of what’s happening at your offline business location (your store or restaurant for example) is not represented online. Add in-store business information like
- Product/Service Lists (e.g., Tires, Pillows, Quilts etc. Show off the products you sell in your store to make the connection between online listing and your brick-and-mortar store – you can even promote specials or coupons)
- Event Calendars (e.g., Open House Calendar for a Realtor, Exercise Class Schedule for a Fitness Instructor)
- Staff Bios (Biography of the doctor, executive chef or owner to make it more personable)
- Menus (you can add menus including photos of your yummy food and sub categories such as Breakfast, Brunch and Dinner Menu)
Review customer feedback in real time
- Review Monitoring – Yext actively monitors all your business listings for reviews and automatically updates your account about new ones. See all reviews ever published, or monitor reviews from the last 24 hours.
- Precision Search – Quickly and easily identify the reviews with specific terms or keywords that matter to you. Our precision search helps you take care of business by understanding customer wants and needs.
- Email Review Notifications – Receive an alert email when new reviews are posted to allow timely responses. Set the alert by search criteria to send to central marketing teams or to local store managers.
Track local search performance with full analytics
- Advanced Reporting – First-ever available tracking platform for all local listings traffic to show impact to views and traffic.
- Smart Cross-Tab and Filter – See your data in aggregate or break it down by site so you can track the metrics that matter to you.
Add Rich Location Information To Every Local Search
- Name, Address, Phone – Identifies your business, but gets updated instantly if you move
- Multiple locations – Update listings for multiple locations including enhanced listing content in one spot
- Website – Let your prospects browse your website or direct them to a special landing page
- Email – Stay in touch with potential customers
- Offers – Promote your business with special coupons or offers
- Hours – Update your business hours in real-time (where business directories allow it)
- Photos – Increase your traffic by showing off engaging pictures
- Category – Show up in unbranded searches.
- Payment Options – Make sure your customers know how to pay you.
- Staff Bios – Let your prospects “meet” you beforehand.
- Products/Services – Show off your products or services before your customer come into the sore.
- Event Calendars – Engage with your customers.
- Menus – Make everyone’s mouth water with your menu!
- Mobile – Network includes more than 15 mobile apps so your customers can find your business from wherever and whatever they might be searching from.